- Arts management/production
- Strategic and business planning
- Jazz practitioner with broad experience
- Fundraising (public and private sector)
- Music education/outreach
- Governance/trusteeship of other organisations
- Digital technologies
Closing date for applications: Monday 12 August by 12 noon.
Interviews will take place in Leeds on: Friday 23 August.
To apply, please go to opportunities/board-director-opportunities-with-jazz-north and using the form provided attach a one-page proposal outlining your experience and why you think you would make a suitable Director
Jazz North is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.
For more details about Jazz North and its activities, please visit www.jazznorth.org