Phil Meadows, founder and director of the Engines Orchestra, has announced that they are now open for submissions from musicians at all stages of their careers to form their next projects.
It doesn’t matter where you are in your professional career we’re looking to produce a variety of projects in a multitude of styles. However there are, are a few important things to take into account so please read the following carefully...
- The music has to be original.
- There must be a performance and/or recording at the end of the project.
- You can apply as an ensemble or an individual artist.
- It can be for any size of orchestral ensemble – we have a rhythm section too if needed.
- You do not need to be able arrange or conduct the project – we have a dedicated team of arrangers and directors.
The orchestra have been on fire since their inception, releasing a well-received debut album, holding a sold-out gig at the London Jazz Festival and running a number of educational courses for young musicians.
The deadline is June 1st and interested parties should submit a paragraph about their current work, an explanation of what their proposed project is and a link to audio or video.